Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cousin's

Today I went out to eat with my mom at Cousin's Subs.  It made my stomach upset.  I actually did really well with pizza today though, who would've guessed!

I watched Rushmore today with Kaffy-bear.  It was fun.  I hope we can do this again sometime soon! 
Afterwards I went to Starbucks.  I'm glad I'm a quiet person...Jamie was there.  Also, the parking lot was packed!!  I parked so close to a car that I was afraid I would hit it on the way out. Sooo Danny moved it for me Thanks Dannnyyyyyy!!!! Also, I left out the back... I just don't really want to talk to him yet.

Grampa S. is doing better... but he has to stay in the hospital for another night.  It takes three hours to for each unit of blood. and they want to give him two more... I hope he can go home soon.

I started re-watching  X-files season 2 again.  Dunno why.  I should get season three soon : ) yay dorky!

No comments:

Post a Comment