Saturday, January 22, 2011

Work.

Today was... TERRIBLE!!

I got one ten minute break over a seven hour period.  Seriously?

I was supposed to go to a Polish dinner at a friend's apartment tonight.  I drove downtown and everything... but parking was bad, my phone was dead, and I was alone and tired.  タビ、ごめんあさい!!I really wanted to go.   I have Polish music and everything.   :(  I'll try to find the CD for you ~_~

Now I am trying to relax by watching a creepy J-horror movie called "Premonition" on Netflix (Thanks Schuyler!!) and drinking some cheap red wine. (Though I really must brush my teeth before I go to bed!!

I finished Season 3 of 30 Rock.  Pretty dang good ^_^.

The best part of work today was Joe stopping by, and seeing Christina.  You guys need to come by more often please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment